About your work
〇 As an electrical engineer, you will be responsible for tasks such as design and development.
* Assigned to each customer.
We will match you with your desired technical area/work content.
* Many major companies accept trainees, and you can receive training at the host company.
- Electrical Engineer
Monthly salary 210,000 yen to 440,000 yen
<Planned Annual Income>
Annual income 3.5 million to 8 million yen
- Trial period available (6 months)
Employment conditions are the same as at the time of regular employment
- With pay raise
- With social insurance
- With bonus
- Overtime pay
- late night allowance
- Full payment
Project destinations in the Kyushu, Kanto, Tokai, Kansai, Chugoku, and Tohoku areas
- ◆ People aged 21 to 29 (for career development through long-term employment)
◆ Desired experience
・Less than 3 years of electrical design experience
・Those who have graduated from an electrical faculty/department
・Experience using electrical CAD and CAE
・Experience training juniors
- 9:00-18:00 (actual work 8 hours, break 1 hour)
*Hours vary depending on where you work.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Nursing care leave
It depends on where you work.
Flow after application
- Document review ⇒ Interview ⇒ Proposal to introducing company ⇒ First interview ⇒ Second interview ⇒ Decision
Planned number of hires
- 10 people